Monday, September 20, 2010

Children's Book

Okay, another morning spent building a big fort and reading a few library books, before I HAD to take a little nap, just right there on the floor. My 2-year old played happily in his fort.
Looking for a Moose
He really liked this book. It is super cute and clever. It has great onomatopoeia, rhyming, and fun illustrations.

Pretty soon I think he might figure out that whenever I read books with him, I need to take a nap. I wonder if he will think that is a good thing or a bad thing. He could get away with a lot if he wanted to while I am sleeping.

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

I often fall asleep in the middle of reading afternoon stories to the kids if I'm at all tired. My words get all slurred and my head nods around. Once my husband was home and saw me dozing off like that and couldn't stop laughing.
Anyway, thanks for all your book suggestions. We've enjoyed checking them out of the library.