Friday, November 5, 2010

Travel

I never travel.

I desperately want to travel.

I am determined to travel - some day.

Instead, right now, I read and dream about traveling.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just go - just travel to a foreign country - even though it is not realistic or financially feasible right now. People make it work. Where are my priorities anyway?

This is a cool website I discovered that provides insights to traveling the world. There are some very interesting articles and great pictures.

lonelyplanet.com

Now, I have a new goal, a new priority.

This is my new goal: to plan a trip, a big trip, a trip I will take with my family to another country as soon as my husband finishes his medical residency - or before if at all possible.

Maybe Peru will be first - that is one of lonely planet's top pics.

That way, I will be ready at any moment so that when the time comes, it will be easy to just go.

2 comments:

Barb's blessings said...

How about a big trip to California to visit your favorite relatives and a stop at Disneyland for the kids. California is a foreign country :-).

Love, AB

Liz said...

We would love to AB! Maybe this February... I'll keep you posted.