Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DATE NIGHT WITH FRIENDS

On Friday night, my husband and I went on a double date with some friends of ours. We paid a sitter to watch all of our kids so that we could go hiking together. This was the first time we had done this - usually we are so desperate to spend time alone that we have no desire to go out with other couples (unless it is in addition to our regular date night.)


This is my husband and me, with our 7-month old in a baby backpack. This resident friend happens to be a photographer also. A nice surprise.


This ended up being so much fun. It was much more exciting than it would have been with just the two of us.


Peer pressure - works every time. (My husband started it.)

We got a bit lost and ended up having to cross the river two times. The conversation with these friends was great (we laughed so much!) and the memories we made with them are priceless. 

No comments: