Friday, March 12, 2010

RECIPES

Above all else, (even emptying the dishwasher, one of my least favorite chores for some strange reason), my most dreaded responsibility every day is preparing dinner.

I am not naturally a creative person. My husband's palate requires a tremendously huge variety of tastes and experiences. If I could get away with easy meals like spaghetti and chicken tacos, then maybe I wouldn't mind it so much.

So, he has high expectations and I am aiming for meeting the minimal requirements.

It's not a good mix.

Plus, I do not feel like I have the time to really cook. I think I would like to cook if I had more time to spend thinking about it, shopping for it, and actually doing it.

So, I am including recipes on this blog, scattered throughout, because I am always looking for new recipe ideas, and if I find one, I'll share it.

No comments: