Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A yummy REI watch

I am looking for a watch, because my $10 watches that I buy from Wal-Mart never last long. I just found this one on the REI website:

I am putting this one on here because it is drool-worthy - and I want to be able to remember it if and when I ever have enough money to buy it. (I also have issues with losing watches though, so it's hard to feel justified in buying this one when I know that I will probably lose it sooner than later...) My husband refers to these types of watches that I love as "Rambo" watches, but I just can't get past them. Plus, they are so much more useful than the dainty, serious, cute ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the "Rambo" watch with those high heels you ordered the other day!

Lillian said...

This is my favorite watch also! And totally worth every penny. Wait until they go on sale somewhere. The holidays is a good time for watches.